Works on the Stoke Hammond Bypass have been rescheduled for tonight, following postponement last week due to cold weather.
A collaborative approach has been taken to ensure the best use of the road closure, with the following work taking place:
• Stoke Hammond Bypass will be closed overnight tonight Wednesday 11th February and tomorrow night Thursday 12th February 2015, and possibly if required Friday 13th February. There will be a full road closure in place between the hours of 19:30hrs and 06:00hrs.
• Eurovia Surfacing will be on site with a surfacing gang, to carry out patching and pothole repairs.
• Jean Lefebvre are to attend the site tomorrow night to carry out a core survey and site inspection to ascertain the cause of these potholes.
• Link Line will also be on site to reinstate the road studs along the centre line. Any existing road markings affected by this work will also be reinstated during the closure.
• Collaborative working has been promoted and whilst the closure is in operation work will be carried out to clear gullies, clean signs, and also road sweeping and litter picking.
The diversion route whilst the work is taking place can be found here: Diversion route